Some companies evaluate cars and toasters. We evaluate Websites.
Each year, we audit & evaluate the 25 Websites that represent the best-of-the-best on the IT Web.
We put them through their usability paces. We score them based on over 1000 types of content, features, and capabilities for eighteen Website zones and cross-site utilities. Then we rank and rate them based on the results.
Leading Web teams use the siteIQ eBusiness Index rankings to:
- Accurately identify how their Websites compete on the Web.
- Check if their sites are gaining or losing ground to competitors and industry requirements.
- See where time and treasure are paying off.
- Watch the sites that are changing user expectations and behaviors – and are setting new standards on the IT Web.
If want a clear view of your competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, what matters and why, the siteIQ eBusiness Index is a great place to start.
Here’s who will benefit most from these results:
- Teams that build, compete with (or want to get the real scoop on) the 25 sites we evaluated in this study.
- Digital & Web strategy directors and managers who are responsible for your company’s online strategy.
- User experience (UX) professionals who are burning the midnight oil to make your Website sticky – and a place your visitors love to love.
- Digital & Web marketing managers who want to create demand – harvest prospects – and laser focus your site on the B2B buying process.
- Competitive, usability, & visitor satisfaction analytics managers who need metrics to compare your site to competitors and report on its progress and challenges.
Mark the Date
Anxious to discover where your site stands in the eBusiness Index rankings? Curious about which site tops the roster in your industry segment? Check out the siteIQ Publishing Calendar to determine when you can expect the find the results you’re after!