This year, we decided to shake up the Index by moving EMC.com into a new Enterprise Storage category and then added Netapp.com for good measure.
These sites couldn’t be more different. EMC.com is at the forefront of the new design revolution. Netapp.com is at least two (maybe three) generations old.
Which begs two questions. Will EMC.com’s new design launch it into the top ten this year? How close will Netapp.com come to EMC’s finish? Here’s what we’re thinking.
Sorry, you have to be a Library Member or
have a Guest Membership to access this content.
This year we added a new category to the Index for Websites that sell software as services (a.k.a. SaaS or cloud). Once limited to a lonely landing page with a free sign up offer, these sites have finally matured into full-fledged sites worthy of competing with their traditional software brethren.
Next time we’ll introduce our selected sites, Salesforce.com and NetSuite.com, and tell you who we are placing our bets on to be the first SaaS Index winner.
- About the siteIQ eBusiness Index
- Drum Roll Please! The 2014 eBusiness Index finalists – and the 3 big stories they are going to tell
- 2014 Index Preview: Cloud Computing: Salesforce.com’s usability is likely to win
- 2014 Index Preview: Why Accenture and IBM should worry about Capgemini
- 2014 Index Preview: Will ‘business as usual’ keep Cisco at the top of the rankings?
- 2014 Index Preview: Will IBM and Dell leave an opening for HP to come back?
- 2014 Index Preview: Why Oracle.com is the site to watch
- 2014 Index Preview: Why Adobe.com has the best shot at acing the Index