Professional services Websites are odd ducks. One part hard-nosed marketing and two parts smarty pants prose. The trick lies in creating a site with the right combination of both.
Once upon a time, Accenture.com was an innovator to beat – and the IBM Global Services site set new standards for an engaging voice and tribe-centric social media behaviors second to none. Fade out two years and those days have come and gone.
There’s any number of reasons why Accenture.com and IBM Global Services are likely to take a tumble down the Website Index rankings this year – but the most important ones are named Capgemini.com and Cognizant.com.
Here’s why we think these two new sites are about to give Accenture and IBM a whack in the head.
Sorry, you have to be a Library Member or
have a Guest Membership to access this content.
This year, we decided to shake up the Index by moving EMC.com into a new enterprise storage category and then added Netapp.com for good measure.
Next time we’ll place our bets on how EMC.com’s fresh, new Website design will compare against Index newcomer Netapp.com.
- About the siteIQ eBusiness Index
- Drum Roll Please! The 2014 eBusiness Index finalists – and the 3 big stories they are going to tell
- 2014 Index Preview: Cloud Computing: Salesforce.com’s usability is likely to win
- 2014 Index Preview: Can EMC.com’s new design deliver a top ten ranking?
- 2014 Index Preview: Will ‘business as usual’ keep Cisco at the top of the rankings?
- 2014 Index Preview: Will IBM and Dell leave an opening for HP to come back?
- 2014 Index Preview: Why Oracle.com is the site to watch
- 2014 Index Preview: Why Adobe.com has the best shot at acing the Index