We shook up the enterprise systems roster this year by moving EMC to a new category and striking Intel (ranked 20th in 2013) off the list.
This leaves us with the mega-sites on the Index: IBM, HP, and Dell – who all ended last year in very different usability places.
When all the canaries settle, 2014 could be the year when HP makes a comeback.
Sorry, you have to be a Library Member or
have a Guest Membership to access this content.
Once upon a time, network systems Websites were the darling of the innovation set, with Cisco.com and Juniper.net leading the parade. Today? Not so much.
Next time we’ll take a close look at why this will be a make or break year for Cisco.com.
- About the siteIQ eBusiness Index
- Drum Roll Please! The 2014 eBusiness Index finalists – and the 3 big stories they are going to tell
- 2014 Index Preview: Cloud Computing: Salesforce.com’s usability is likely to win
- 2014 Index Preview: Can EMC.com’s new design deliver a top ten ranking?
- 2014 Index Preview: Why Accenture and IBM should worry about Capgemini
- 2014 Index Preview: Will ‘business as usual’ keep Cisco at the top of the rankings?
- 2014 Index Preview: Why Oracle.com is the site to watch
- 2014 Index Preview: Why Adobe.com has the best shot at acing the Index