This year’s business software finalists promise to answer two important questions.
Are new short-form content, adaptive designs really more usable? — and
Can you remain competitive by pushing peas around the plate?
Adobe’s rankings will answer the first question. Symantec’s rankings will define the second.
This year’s finalists also include Microsoft.com, which has been sliding down the rankings for the past three years – and Citrix.com, which we added this year to shake things up.
Let’s take a look at what these sites did last year – why Microsoft and Symantec are in trouble — and why we think Adobe could win the rankings race.
Sorry, you have to be a Library Member to access this content.
Last year, every one of the sites in this category (CA.com, IBM Software, Oracle.com and SAP.com) finished in the top ten and saw some nice jumps in their rankings. Think they will all hit the winners circle again? Don’t bet on it.
- About the siteIQ eBusiness Index
- Drum Roll Please! The 2014 eBusiness Index finalists – and the 3 big stories they are going to tell
- 2014 Index Preview: Cloud Computing: Salesforce.com’s usability is likely to win
- 2014 Index Preview: Can EMC.com’s new design deliver a top ten ranking?
- 2014 Index Preview: Why Accenture and IBM should worry about Capgemini
- 2014 Index Preview: Will ‘business as usual’ keep Cisco at the top of the rankings?
- 2014 Index Preview: Will IBM and Dell leave an opening for HP to come back?
- 2014 Index Preview: Why Oracle.com is the site to watch