A site’s corporate marketing zone is the superstructure that houses a wealth of company information, including the press, analyst, investor relations (and often events and career) sub-zones.
Corporate marketing zones also have their own specific charter: to establish company credibility by providing visitors with a clear understanding of the company’s mission, markets, strengths, partnerships & alliances, corporate & global responsibility, plus the credentials of seasoned executive management.
To assess how effectively a Website addresses this class of information, the siteIQ evaluation team identifies and measures 83 types of corporate marketing content.
Usability reviews focus on how well the zone organizes and presents corporate assets (zone logic and click streams), and whether the content is complete & thorough, and easy for visitors to understand.
This case study announces 2013′s leaders, laggers — and fast movers in the Corporate Marketing category.
Want it to go? Download the report at the bottom of this post.
Corporate Marketing | Drum Roll Please!
Cisco.com is the Corporate Marketing story of the year—for the second year running. It offers virtually every piece of corporate information (10% more than its closest competitor IBM Software) which is far easier to find and use than any other site on the Index. It 3% margin over IBM.com also delivers a Best Practice performance. And when it comes to social media, Cisco.com has it locked with almost record breaking scores.
Sorry, you have to be a Library Member to access this content.
Category: Rankings & Ratings
Class: Leaders, Laggers, & Trends
Websites Profiled: All Websites on the siteIQ eBusiness Index
- Website Basics | Social media floats all boats — Cisco.com, CA.com & EMC.com catch the high tide
- Navigation & Architecture | IBM.com, Cisco.com & Oracle.com set the bar — and the Networking sites make the grade
- Search | CA slips, Cisco holds, and Dell makes a clean sweep
- Product Marketing | Dell.com has the goods, Oracle.com makes them usable, and IBM.com wins it all
- Services Marketing | CA.com and HP.com make huge plays to steal 1st from IBM.com
- Industry Marketing | IBM.com upsets HP.com while Cisco.com is hot on their heels
- Channel/Partner Marketing | Oracle.com’s investment pays off, IBM.com shares the wealth, and CA.com gets the gold